Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fix it, fix it, fix it...

When you asked me to fix your heart, I always thought you were willing to help me pick the pieces up from the floor. ‘Coz if I said yes, you knew I would try with all my heart to repair yours. And I did. By the first night, you wrapped me round your finger. I was yours. In love… or so I thought it was. I thought I could fix it, fix it, fix it… I thought I could fix you, replace him, like a new battery replaces an old one, as if your broken heart was a wrecked watch. You had me on my knees, at your feet, picking up the pieces of an object that you no longer cared for. Your Heart; I tried to fix it, fix it, fix it… but I ended up in damage, breaking it; My Heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful story... I'm just wondering where u got the ispiration from... but I guess I already know. Miss ya afilhado... P.S. in no time you'll become international!! xD

Anonymous said...

LOOL eu tb sei...e nao foi de mim de certeza com os meus ricos bogalhos na cara!

Ai foi à deslavada....